David has been threatening to do this, as he can't stand it in her eyes (neither can I, really). But I was not expecting it to be this short. I guess I am more sensitive about the short bangs, because, when I was little, I would always get a bang cut the day before school pictures and they were always too short which appeared in every yearbook. Oh, well, hair grows and she is still cute.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
New haircut
I guess I was gone too long this morning - taking my 1 hour glucose test, working out and pumping gas - because I came home to see our baby girl with this haircut.

David has been threatening to do this, as he can't stand it in her eyes (neither can I, really). But I was not expecting it to be this short. I guess I am more sensitive about the short bangs, because, when I was little, I would always get a bang cut the day before school pictures and they were always too short which appeared in every yearbook. Oh, well, hair grows and she is still cute.
David has been threatening to do this, as he can't stand it in her eyes (neither can I, really). But I was not expecting it to be this short. I guess I am more sensitive about the short bangs, because, when I was little, I would always get a bang cut the day before school pictures and they were always too short which appeared in every yearbook. Oh, well, hair grows and she is still cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is SO funny! Jared and I got a good laugh out of the surprise you came home to and your story about getting your bangs cut before school pictures. But you're totally right, Ashlyn is still adorable!!! We love that little girl!!
First of all, you should have come back to Sharon so you don't have to do that torturous glucose test--I just had to eat 50g of carbs in my regular breakfast and get my blood tested at my appointment 2 hours later. Come back???
Anyway, yes, her hair will grow. I'm glad you still documented it. Is that why she was wearing a purple scarf in her hair? She is one happy kid. Hope the next one takes cues from her.
Post a Comment