Thursday, August 21, 2008

What I have learned about Spencer in the last month...





1. Diaper changes must be fast.
2. Tolerates his sisters so far.
3. Loves to be held.
4. Is a great snuggler.
5. Burp cloths (notice the plural) must be close by after a feeding.
6. Content.
7. Social. (who does he get that from?)
8. Really yummy.
9. Loves to be wrapped up.
10. A blessing to our family.

2 comments:

Nicol said...

I can relate, my diaper changing skills quickened and both my boys love to be snuggled (still). He's such a CUTIE! Give him a few months and then you will know when he has had enough of his sisters:) Usually around here, it is from too much hugs, kisses or carrying around. But they certainly keep each other entertained.

Jen said...

Super cute! He looks like Ashlyn....so far I have learned that my third was my sweetest baby...but is beginning to be the biggest stinker!