She sure does love her sister and, most of the time, Ashlyn loves her.
Monday, January 5, 2009
No, don't make her!
I remember saying this to my mom when I was younger when I did not want my sister(s) to have to do certain things. Kylie now says this to me when Ashlyn has to go down for a nap. She will even "hide" Ashlyn.
When we were on vacation and Ashlyn was in her pack-n-play she would even get in with her to sleep (but, mostly, to play). 
She sure does love her sister and, most of the time, Ashlyn loves her.
She sure does love her sister and, most of the time, Ashlyn loves her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great post! That is just too cute!
The girls are so cute together! Kylie is protective of her lil sis. Oh, and I am jealous of Spencer's flexibility!
All those sister pictures are so cute. I love the way they're best buds.
Post a Comment