Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All I have got to say

is that I have one fabulous, hardworking, talented husband (if you do not believe me - see photos below). With his recent job loss, we weren't sure what would happen. How were we going to find another job? Where would his skills be put to use? Etc. We just had to have faith in our Savior, know that we have been obedient to the prophets' counsel and that we would be blessed. Blessed indeed have we been! Thanks to some fantastic people who trusted David, he (and Jared) have been super busy. Here is some of their recent work.

Re-roof



Skylights



Chimney repair



Bathroom tile

Before


After


Roof repair

Believe it or not the shingles they replaced (the light ones) is the correct color of the roof. Can I say: 'A pressure washing job coming up.''? That is what Florida weather will do to a roof after 15 years.

Crown molding


Now
, do you believe me?
If you need work done - you know who to call.
We have references.

6 comments:

rachel said...

Wow, Christy! Your house is looking even more fabulous than it did! David is awesome!

Astorga Crew said...

This is actually work that David and his brother, Jared, have done on other people's homes. I wish we had the time and money to do improvements to our house....one day.

No Big Dill said...

I want crown molding! Really, really big crown molding. But, like you say, one day.

Until then, there are the counters and the bathtub doors...

Susie said...

Oh Christy,

David & Jared do fabulous work. Everything looks beautiful. They are very talented and crafty. Very impressive.

Susie

Nicole said...

Wow. That's impressive. I'm so glad that everything is working out!

rachel said...

Silly me. Jared and David do great work! One day they will be able to do all that for you!