Another River Run down. I felt the best I have at the end of a race - during the race not so much. I had a lot of cramps to work through. Despite that, I finished better than I had planned - 1:09! That is 10 minutes better than last year. Maybe next year, I can shave off another 10. It was a bit lonely this year, so do I have any one that wants to run it next year with me? If not the River Run, so I have any takers on training for a marathon with me?
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Way to go! Okay, I'll train for the marathon with you!!
GOOD JOB! We looked for you on tv. You should have worn neon yellow or something.
I'm considering the marathon....
That is totally amazing. Great job.
Good Job! Im sad I wasn't there to run it this year! Im doing the St. george in Oct...is there anything I can bribe you with to come run with me?
You are so hot!
great job, christy! i was so bummed that i didn't get run in it this year. but there's always next year...
GOOOOOOO Christy! Good for you!
I miss you and the River Run!!! I've started running again, but haven't found anything yet that seems to fill that gap. Sure hope you had a great time and congrats on the improvement!
Post a Comment