Friday, March 27, 2009

Some of my favorites















All I asked for was her to watch my children for 1 1/2 hours. I got that plus all these (and a ton more) fabulous photos of them. Thanks, Katy!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

we've got to find ourselves a free photographer around here! your kids are looking so sweet. spencer is cuter and cuter by the week. he's going to be a lady killer. miss you guys!

Lana Dahle said...

I'd "schedule" her as a babysitter any day! These are super cute. They're growing up so fast! I'd have her sit for you closer to birthdays too. Does she family sit? So fun and a super surprise for you I'm sure.

pam said...

Ashlyn's hair is so long now, don't cut it she looks so cute!

No Big Dill said...

glad you liked them! they're cute subjects, so it's hard to go wrong!

rachel said...

Too cute! Love all the pics! Dang, wish we were closer- I would be asking Katy to babysit too, just for the pictures!