Thursday, April 9, 2009
How is it?
How is it that my sister and 4 (out of her 5) children come for a visit and we did not even take one single picture? Is it because we were busy making cinnamon rolls and other good stuff? Was it because someone left the camera card in the computer, so we couldn't take photos at the fabulous MOSH? Or because we spent the whole time knitting (yeah, right, I wish)? Or just having a great time? Maybe it was the 2 infants in the house. Whatever the reason, no pictures to document it, just memories. I suppose those work as well. Thanks, Lisa, for coming. It was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was thinking about her the other day and was going to ask if she had her baby. How are they?
Oi, sou o Clausewitz e gostaria de convidar você para visitar meu Blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração
Post a Comment