I questioned, "What are doing with that?"
She replied, matter-of-factly, "Taking pi-tures. They need pi-tures."
"Who?" as I took the camera
"They do", pointing her fingers at this:
She had lined up all her toys she was playing with for a photo shoot.
I giggled and went along with it snapping pictures for her. She was very specific about how she wanted the toys lined up and what position they were to be in (that is why Barbie is on her side). This girl is very imaginative and creative. I have learned to go with it. She is so different one-on-one and I am amazed at what she comes up with.
In fact, one of my goals for this year is to spend more time with just her when Kylie is at school and Spencer naps.
I am excited!

1 comment:
That is too funny! Love it! Happy new year to you guys!
Post a Comment