Friday, April 23, 2010

We really do have fun over here


Kylie riding the neighbor's horse, Buddy. Let me tell you, this girl is in LOVE with horses! And she must have a knack for riding as well. She jumped right on and never needed help. She was in heaven!



Ashlyn, on the other hand, was a bit nervous to start off, but, once she got the hang of it (and her balance), there was no turning back. She skipped cake to keep riding (not something I can relate with)!




And Spencer opted not to go near - the tractor was a safer bet.


And the donkey that was fenced in. Take note that he is still holding onto his plate. I don't think he ever stopped eating. He ate more than David, me and the girls combined! Man, I love this kid! My friend has a new nickname for him "Thicky Ricardo". I think it fits.



They even got to interact with a goat.



The weather has been favorable for some beach time. We are soaking it up before the real heat hits. Ashlyn was fearless of the water, again. But, she got a scare when a wave got her and never wanted to get close. We'll work on it. Spencer thought it was fun to run from the water coming in, but if it ever touched his feet, his scream could be heard for miles away. I am sure many lifeguards' heads turned. He is such a ham and anything to get a laugh (or cry), he does it. Splashing, throwing sand, destroying sand castles, digging his sandy hands into the crackers, chasing the birds, you name it. Kylie found a real shark tooth on our first visit to the beach! She is quite the shell collector and happy to keep more than just the normal 5 allotted in previous years.

No comments: