Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look at what I am making







Every year, the Young Women in our church have a Dessert Auction to raise money for camp they attend a week during the summer. I get really excited about this event and look for recipes for almost 2 weeks before.

I know. I am crazy.

But every year has to be bigger and better. Last year I made a 12-layer cake. Yum.


But, this Raspberry and Chocolate Ganache Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream is going to knock the socks off last year's.

Yes, it is true. I am competitive, but even more competitive when it is me vs. me.

P.S. David is doing the decorating.
)


4 comments:

Happy said...

Oh shoot, I forgot to tell you about the desert competition we are holding at our house that weekend you all are going to be here. Yeah, it's going to be big. So you'll probably want to make a couple batches of your cinnamon rolls for it.

Michelle said...

You are too funny! I love your competitiveness. Also your hair is awesome! I love hair posts, you know. Haha :)

Susie said...

Oh that looks so yummy. Will you be selling it by the slice again? I hope so because I want to buy a piece!!!

Melissa said...

Can I put in for the auction? Looks so yummy. BUTTERCREAM......