
This past weekend was an amazing training session for my 3rd LesMills program - BodyCombat. It is a mixed martial arts group exercise class. The goal is to make the class authentic as possible, so our technique has to be right on. We went through drills upon drills of an array of disciplines like boxing, karate, muay thai, kickboxing, MMA, taekwondo and others. Talk about sore shoulders, trapezoids, rhomboids and glutes.
I would love a group to practice on...anyone willing? Come on, we don't look scary.

1 comment:
Hey Christy, haven't read your blog in awhile and I can't believe how big the kids are! They look like they keep you busy! ...and good for you for your BodyCombat class. I have taken bootcamp training classes before and I always feel like I am going to die. I haven't ran (or really done much exercise at all) in 8 weeks due to an injury and I could not even imagine how bad a class like this would kick my butt right now!
Post a Comment