Monday, December 27, 2010

Useful Information

If you ever need FREE moving boxes, you can get up to 500 with USPS.  And they deliver them to your house!  This photo is only 1/4 of them (I'm not kidding). 

David was so proud of his accomplishment.  But...

When we realized we were not going to need 500 BOXES, we decided to take them back to the post office.  It took him FOUR flat bed cart loads to get them inside!  The lady working there said, "Wow!  That IS a lot of boxes."  David replied with, "Yeah, my wife just got a little crazy with ordering them." 

Thanks, Honey.

2 comments:

Happy said...

Haha, too funny! You should FB this, I'm sure there aren't too many people out there who know about the free boxes. No more dumpster diving for us!!

Michelle said...

I can't believe you guys are moving! When you get there, give yourself some down time to recuperate, speaking from a person who has learned the hard way.

We will be close-ish to NC, and I've always wanted to go. Perhaps a visit is in order. I know things will be crazy for a while, but in the summer time if we're still in DC perhaps that would be a good time :). Excited for you.