We miss hanging with you guys too! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I think you should totally do a post on why exactly you are gong to NC? I'm assuming work, but no details? Craziness,but you'll love NC...I sure did! Good luck with the move.
SO I have NO clue what is going on in your life...would love to!! You need more detailed posts or you just need to email me:)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
We miss hanging with you guys too! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I think you should totally do a post on why exactly you are gong to NC? I'm assuming work, but no details? Craziness,but you'll love NC...I sure did! Good luck with the move.
SO I have NO clue what is going on in your life...would love to!! You need more detailed posts or you just need to email me:)
Post a Comment