Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring to Summer

 We have certainly enjoyed watching everything changes colors. 

  It was all I could do to keep the kids from picking these tulips.  They settled on smelling them.


 Popcorn popping on apricot trees all around us!






Now everything has changed to green.  And the grass here is worthy of a photo (though I haven't taken one yet)!  I could lay in it all day long!  It's not scratchy, but soft and light.  Definitely unlike Florida grass.

3 comments:

T. Driaza said...

Beautiful. Our trees are doing the same....blossoms & tulips everywhere. I just love it! You guys have way more grass though! Happy Spring!

Happy said...

It looks gorgeous up there!!! I think that's one thing that living up north does to you- makes you really appreciate the spring and summer since you have to wait so long for it and go without things like grass, leaves and flowers for while you wait. I love that last picture especially- how pretty!!

Susie said...

These photos are gorgeous! I loved each one. It's very beautiful up there.