Friday, June 24, 2011

Strawberry Picking

What a FUN activity!  So close, simple to do and lots to see!  It was on a farm with live animals, but it was drizzling off and on, so even though we could see the animals, they never came out of their shelter.  I am not a big lover of plain strawberries (gasp!), but these were something to behold.  Makes me wonder if it is just that I haven't had good strawberries before.  The owners were super cute, super cool and accepted checks (I just can't ever carry around cash).  We took one of Spencer's new friends with us and it still wasn't stressful.  They loved showing and sampling their loot.  And here we go with another slew of collages....

 

1 comment:

T. Driaza said...

Berry picking is soooo fun! My kids loved it to back home in Florida. I'm still trying to look into good areas near here for fresh picking! Darling photos & thanks for the food blog suggestions! :)