Monday, November 7, 2011

Time to be more consistent

I don't really have an idea of how many people even care that I keep up on my posts, but I know David, at least, checks it regularly.  It's enough motivation when he says, "You haven't updated in awhile",  "Can you post more pictures",  "I like reading what you write", (no one ever says that to me), etc.

Even though we are very blessed, I tend to look more at what's going wrong or not happening.  Keeping up on this blog, as well as writing in my journal, helps me remember the good.  For example, I need to keep reminding me that the kid below actually makes me laugh more than he drives me crazy.






3 comments:

Sara Love said...

I enjoy reading what you write. I do. :)

He is one cute kid.

pam said...

I love reading your blogs!!!

Happy said...

Teya and I love your blog and are always happy to see a new post! Keep 'em comin'!