Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just a side view...


So, I thought, for all the people who do not see me on a regular basis or who I am terrible at keeping in touch with, I would post this picture - 26 weeks pregnant with a boy. I know a lot of expecting women put up a ticker to count down the days, but I think I want one that counts how many days I have completed! I try not to count down to anything and just enjoy what is happening (something I struggle with) - not sure if this is possible while pregnant, but I can try, right? Oh, and yes, I know, I am not very photogenic - David lets me know that almost every 0time we take pictures.

3 comments:

No Big Dill said...

Great profile!--the pregnancy widget I have counts any way you want, just click on it and it will tell you days so far, days to go, weeks so far, or weeks to go. You're almost 3/4 there! Are you ready for a boy???

Happy said...

It's fun to see how different pregnant bellies can look!

Astorga Crew said...

Thanks, Katy, I guess I did not realize that. Having a boy has not really sunk in quite yet, but I guess it will once he is here!