Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am ready

Ready for a lot of things, really. Ready for seminary to be done for the year, ready to have Ashlyn's lungs back to normal, ready for baby boy, ready to have the terrible 4's to be over, ready to have more energy... But this post is to say that I am ready to have the pregnancy ticker on the blog. I am now under 60 days, so I feel like the baby has progressed and my life is to a point where I am looking forward and excited for this boy to come (even if his head and belly are measuring almost three weeks bigger!).

1 comment:

No Big Dill said...

Under 60!! Yeah for you!!

As for me and my pregnancy, I'm not quite ready for this one to come (I know, I better get ready. According to my ticker I've got 17 days, but tack on a few more the way my pregnancies go!)

Being finished with seminary will be so nice, won't it? I don't know how you do it. As far as the terrible 4's go, age 5 has been one of my favorites so far--something to look forward to!