These were given to me, along with cards and a gift card to Carrabba's (a favorite, but not frequently visited, restaurant of David's and mine), from my seminary students. I knew going into it that I was going to learn way more than I could ever teach, but, what I did not realize is that not all the learning was going to be from the scriptures. I learned so much about myself, my family, youth, teaching and the list goes on and on. It was a great experience, albeit, a challenging experience. I always thought I would be assigned to be a seminary teacher (because of the tough times I gave my teachers) just not this soon and with young children at home. I can now enter into the nesting stage of pregnancy, since I won't be so tired or stressed and have more time to be with (really with them) my children during the day.
Monday, June 2, 2008
In Retrospect
These were given to me, along with cards and a gift card to Carrabba's (a favorite, but not frequently visited, restaurant of David's and mine), from my seminary students. I knew going into it that I was going to learn way more than I could ever teach, but, what I did not realize is that not all the learning was going to be from the scriptures. I learned so much about myself, my family, youth, teaching and the list goes on and on. It was a great experience, albeit, a challenging experience. I always thought I would be assigned to be a seminary teacher (because of the tough times I gave my teachers) just not this soon and with young children at home. I can now enter into the nesting stage of pregnancy, since I won't be so tired or stressed and have more time to be with (really with them) my children during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
any decisions on next year yet?? does the new relief society calling mean that you are officially done with seminary? don't listen to my advice by the way, i am such a slacker.
i'm sure it's one of those decisions which has two right answers, anyway. isn't it amazing what you can learn when you are pushed to your limits? you can learn a lot from relaxing, too, haha. i promise.
Post a Comment