That's a super cute post! Teya and I often sit and look at the pictures on your blog and she LOVES to see Kylie and Ashlyn. When she saw your belly in the last couple of posts she immediately said, "Baby in belly!!" We can't wait to meet your little guy!
3 comments:
Food brings a lot of joy to us around here as well.
30 days! That's just around the corner!
PS Can we hire David for some handy man projects?
Sure, you can use David - I still have a month or more:). Let him know.
That's a super cute post! Teya and I often sit and look at the pictures on your blog and she LOVES to see Kylie and Ashlyn. When she saw your belly in the last couple of posts she immediately said, "Baby in belly!!" We can't wait to meet your little guy!
Post a Comment