...at least that is what David said when these were installed, so I figured I should take advantage. We loaded up the kids and traveled to a friend's house 2 miles away for 2 days, so we would not die in the nicely heated house. I must admit, though it is hard to spend the money on a new A/C unit (ours was 17 years old), it has already been worth it - quieter, efficient and, having replaced all the duct work, healthier. For more information, contact David (he said he would be available to give you details on how it all operates). Oh, we got a great deal through someone David works with, so if you need your system replaced, we've got the hook up.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Now THIS is something to blog about...
...at least that is what David said when these were installed, so I figured I should take advantage. We loaded up the kids and traveled to a friend's house 2 miles away for 2 days, so we would not die in the nicely heated house. I must admit, though it is hard to spend the money on a new A/C unit (ours was 17 years old), it has already been worth it - quieter, efficient and, having replaced all the duct work, healthier. For more information, contact David (he said he would be available to give you details on how it all operates). Oh, we got a great deal through someone David works with, so if you need your system replaced, we've got the hook up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment