Thursday, July 17, 2008

Showering baby boy

A great, big thank you to all those who put together and attended (some in body, some in spirit:)) the shower for our baby. A fun time was had by all especially me particularly as my sisters ambushed me with kisses, not something I am fond of (maybe I can get a copy of that picture to post)! Oh, and I am not that huge in real life - it is the shirt. I think I need a professional photographer to place me where my best angle is shown off; I am convinced there has got to be at least one good side.


3 comments:

angela wharton said...

Aww, I wish I could've gone! But, you finally look pregnant! :)
I hope to see you and baby boy soon. Love you!
Angela

No Big Dill said...

Christy,
That's always been our problem--we've never had a list of anything! Wish I could tell you a whole bunch of really neat boy names, but it's never come down to having to figure some out for us.

You're in the final stretch! Hooray!

Jamie said...

Im sorry i was not there, but it looked like fun