
I just had my last piece of chocolate for a while. Please, cry with me.
Spencer has had some really foul-smelling gas, has been fussy and is not pooping regularly. Gratefully, he is not screaming in pain, sleeps fairly decent and eats fine. This is a very recent thing for him, so we will see if cutting all dairy helps. Has anyone else dealt with this? Suggestions?

4 comments:
I will cry with you. No one should ever have to go through that. :)
well, Bryce went through something similar about 4-6 weeks. He was pooping regularly everyday--then, all of a sudden he didn't poop for 7 --yes, I said SEVEN--days. He also had some yucky gas. I called the Dr. office, but they told me that it is normal...that sometimes babies can go up to nine days withoug pooping...and to becareful because it would be a blow-out when it did happen. I was sketchy...I don't always think doctors know what's up...but, they were right. He pooped a big blowout and seemed fine....and the gas stopped. ???--it was a first for me.
You are such a good momma! So far so good when my babies were little, but just for you I will eat a couple of extra pieces of chocolate and think of you.:) And after reading jen's blog, no wonder I haven't lost my extra weight, Liam needs to stop nursing so I can stop eating all this chocolate and lose this weight!hahaha
Naomi was very sensitive to chocolate and broccoli in the beginning. I didn't have to cut out all dairy, but I just cut back on it. When she got around 6 months, and was eating solids, I added those things back in and she seems to be doing fine. All in all, it's a very short (yet, loooonnnngggg) time :) I feel your pain!
Post a Comment