Monday, August 3, 2009

Just to let you know

Things have been going on around here. Lots of things, actually (unfortunately not too much in the job area)! And, our chip won't read in our computer, so I can't post any fun pictures. So, until my brain can reflect a bit without pictures to spark an idea, postings will probably be sparse. A few things though:

1. Spencer is so close to taking his first steps.

2. Kylie is learning how to read.

3. Ashlyn's 'mothering skills' are really shining with the baby we watch. It is fun to watch.

4. I am going to a training this weekend - alone. I am scared. Really. Travel 3 hours alone, stay 3 days without my husband or children. Travel 3 hours back alone. I have never been gone that long from them.

5. David is such a huge help around the house. I really want him to get more work, but, at the same time, I like him home. Guess I can't have it all.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What training are you doing? Totally know what you mean, I wish Kris could be here all the time, but alas... I'm just glad we get Kris some of the time!

Happy said...

Good to see an update! Just so you know, I like the writing posts just as much as the picture posts. You can always go back and add pictures you know. (I'm trying to get you to keep posting so I can keep reading). Good luck with training! What class is it for?

Astorga Crew said...

I am doing BodyPump training down in Stuart.