She wanted Daddy to make Potato-Leek Soup (so the real name is a long "V" - I am not going to try), his prize spaghetti, salad and garlic bread.
And for dessert - a bell-shaped cake with Belle on the top...okay, easy enough (can you name the bell I made?)
Ashlyn was so excited to sing "Happy Birthday to Kylie" and do so all day. She assisted with the candles, of course.
Spencer sat back and enjoyed the show (and, obviously, the spaghetti).

6 comments:
Vichyssoise! That's great she likes it so well! One of my favorites as well.
Happy Birthday Kylie!!! Dang, I can't believe we didn't call on her actual birthday. We'll call her soon!!! I kept meaning to email and ask what you ahd decided about kg. How exciting!!
Loved the birthday celebrations! The golden Belle cake looks fabulous! Great job, Christy. Kylie looks so cute and ready for her first day of Kindergarten.
I keep thinking that Kylie is older than Mia! She's such a big, smart girl. I so wish we were closer so they could play more. Happy Birthday Kylie! Congrats on Kindergarten!
I know I know! The Liberty Bell!
Looks like everyone had fun on Kylie's birthday. David cooking and everyone enjoying it. I loved the cake and and hearing about Ashlyn singing "Happy Birthday" all day!
Post a Comment