Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Oh, the kids like to go outside and do sidewalk chalk.  So, while I am gone, that is something you can do with them.", I said as I walked out the door.  David chuckled, but didn't respond.  He took this picture while I was gone:



I guess what the kids like to do with Mommy is different than what they like to do with Daddy?  Or is it because Mommy like to do different things with the kids than Daddy does?

6 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

oh my gosh, that is hilarious!! So much like my husband:)

No Big Dill said...

Is that a ladle Kylie's using to shovel the popcorn in her mouth?

Happy said...

SOOO funny!!! Just like Jared!

Astorga Crew said...

Hey, I believe in choices... this just happened to be what they chose; a movie and popcorn. In fact, the voting was unanimous... of course, Spencer simply heard "do you want some..." and he was sold (that's my boy!). David

Sara Love said...

Kylie: "This spoon is just my size!"
Ashlyn: "Dad - which movie is next?"
Spencer: "Doo-ba-ba-da-shpoon-boppa!!!!"

Astorga Family said...

Ah yes...Movie Time. It runs in the family.