Not being able to run for almost 2 weeks has driven me INSANE (are you surprised?). My neighbor suggested he try some acupuncture on it and since he is an acupuncturist (i.e. - one who practices acupuncture), I told him, "Definitely, yes!". He has done 3 treatments thus far and can't believe that I am almost pain free and LOVING it!!! Going to try running again this week. Woo-hoo!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Needles, Anyone?
Not being able to run for almost 2 weeks has driven me INSANE (are you surprised?). My neighbor suggested he try some acupuncture on it and since he is an acupuncturist (i.e. - one who practices acupuncture), I told him, "Definitely, yes!". He has done 3 treatments thus far and can't believe that I am almost pain free and LOVING it!!! Going to try running again this week. Woo-hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm a full believer--after out car accident when I was in high school, acupuncture was the only thing that got me walking again. Good for you!!
Energy medicine is amazing!
why are you getting an acupuncture treatment!!??!!
Post a Comment