Monday, March 1, 2010

Remember this post?

Well, the predictions of destroyer came true! These are only a few shots of his work. He is known to tear apart pictures, Lincoln Log houses and, especially, the kitchen, food everywhere, in seconds.

5 comments:

Happy said...

That picture of him on the piano made me laugh out loud. And then I looked at it again and laughed again. How did he even get up there?? Isn't it such a different experience having a boy?!?! Dallin wants to destroy and throw everything in sight. Oh man, they are so much fun!!

No Big Dill said...

Sweet! Do I win something? ;)

T. Driaza said...

This must be a boy thing cuase Coey did it too! Drove me nuts! Magic erasers do the trick! ;)

Melissa said...

Boys are so like that. Makes me laugh at all my torn up, ripped up stuff. I've learned to just laugh, cause I used to get really mad. But how does that explain Audrey? She is worse than any boy! I've got witnesses.

Astorga Family said...

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!! How can someone so stinkin' cute be that distructive?