$50 a week on everything except gas. Groceries, toilet paper, paper towels, hygiene items...everything.
Here is what I did for $27.58 last week,
but then went to Whole Foods to snag a few things like 8-pack of yogurt for $1, 2 bags of chips for $2.69 and 2 cereals for $3.
I have always been fairly good, but, now I am going to get really good. If we run out of something, I'll use my food storage and get creative. And now I am motivated to re-plant our garden.
Instead of this being stressful, I'll think of it as a competition - Me vs. Me. I have a pretty good chance of winning this one.

3 comments:
Impressivo.
I'd pay good money to see a match of you v you.
I'm not that competitive. I can't even see a meal there!? Canned chicken and Cheezits? Keith would kill me. And, where's the icecream. Girl, you gotta live. :) Becky
Just teasing you Christy. Seriously, I could learn a lot from you.
Post a Comment