Wednesday, June 6, 2012
35ish weeks (and no make-up)
I have not gained as much with the others this far, but I started heavier (due to muscle - thank you BodyPump:) - but smaller clothes). I am hoping it's because I have been able to exercise throughout, I've eaten well and have gotten 8+ hours a night of sleep. But, whatever, it is what it is. Besides the new spider veins (which are getting zapped ASAP), I really cannot complain. It's been much easier being pregnant with older kids instead of chasing toddlers around the house. It will be quite different this time. When Spencer was born, I had 3 kids under 3...yikes! Whenever we watch little kids, Kylie and Ashlyn are so eager to help; we are hoping that carries on. I am still teaching 9+ classes a week. Some classes I am taking more low impact options and I have decreased my squat/lunge weight in BodyPump. I plan on teaching all the classes through June and then backing off of at least Attack in July. Besides wanting to rest, I want to spend some time with my kiddos doing extra fun stuff before the baby arrives. I feel like this has gone by fast, but I am kind of impatient and have been counting down days/months. It seems like time as flown as I look in the past, but not in the future. For example, my last regular posting was 5 weeks ago which seems like not too long in the past, but in 5 weeks from now, I hopefully will be holding a sweet, healthy baby boy and it seems like an eternity. We don't' have a name picked out, no car seat nor bassinet. I just started thinking about the actual labor especially since I will be delivering in the hospital this time. No epidural was hard in the birthing center, but even if I decide to have an epidural in the hospital, I think it will be more difficult. I don't like silly rules and mean nurses. Hoping and praying the experience will be positive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wishing you all the best! You're amazing!
Love these kinds of updates!! Belly looks so cute, love it! Keep the updates coming! I bet the next 5 weeks will fly by!
Post a Comment