WE HAD IT ALL....

GORGEOUS VIEWS,

LOTS OF ROCKS,

BIRDS, FLOWERS, NATURE,

COMPUTER TIME (writing out the script for the movie that was made by the children - videoed by the uncles),

A MARVELOUS CHEF AND HOSTESS (with the mostest),

FAIRLY SMOOTH PLANE RIDES,

DRESS-UP TIME,

WORK TIME (making the trail to the top of the mountain - yes, the women did the work while the men watched, but only some of the time),

LOTS OF FOOD AND CONVERSATION,

CUTE HIKERS,

MOVIE TIME,

HAIL, ICE SNOW, RAIN, COOLNESS, ETC.,

TIME WITH COUSINS,

SHARING TIME NIGHT,

ANOTHER CUTE HIKER,

LOTS OF HIKERS (they are cute, too, except the one right in the middle:)),

"BYE-BYE, MOM, I WILL BE FINE UP HERE, AT THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN, BY MYSELF" CHILD,

AN ACADEMY-AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE BY DAD AND GRANDPA,

AND PLAYTIME WITH A BOX BEFORE.
And other tings left out: deer, being chased by dogs, running in the morning in the beautiful canyon, lots of laughs, card games...I could go on and on. Best of all, we have the memories and strengthened our family bond. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa Astorga for the fantastic time!
4 comments:
Hey I was there (dutifully wrapping gifts) for the "having fun with the box" part. That was so cute! Did you get a picture with Spencer in the box and Kylie and Ashlyn pulling him?
Cute photos! Glad you guys had a good time. Family vacations are the best memories.
Fantastic recap and photos! Happy memories to last a lifetime and most likely yearnings to return. But I hope you stay in Jacksonville.
I hope you come to AZ!!!
-Alexa
Post a Comment