So cute! I was trying to think of what the post was going to be about when I saw the title, before I saw the pictures. What cute girls! And I love that you let them put on bathing suits to do it. Teya had fun looking at the pictures.
Too much fun. Who doesn't love playing in the rain! It's perfect when it rains without the lightning. I love how green the rain made everything. Your photos are extraordinaire!
3 comments:
i love these pictures!!! i could just gobble up that ashlyn!
So cute! I was trying to think of what the post was going to be about when I saw the title, before I saw the pictures. What cute girls! And I love that you let them put on bathing suits to do it. Teya had fun looking at the pictures.
Too much fun. Who doesn't love playing in the rain! It's perfect when it rains without the lightning. I love how green the rain made everything. Your photos are extraordinaire!
Post a Comment