Since Kylie's birthday is right before school starts, she never got a chance in VPK for me to bring something to school for her birthday. I decided that this wasn't going to be a tradition. I always loved when my mom brought my siblings and treats to celebrate my birthday in school. Ashlyn thought it was cool to see Kylie in school and, of course, Kylie loved showing off her brother and sister. Ashlyn wouldn't look at the camera though and Spencer was just too excited, so none of those pictures turned out well enough to post.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Visiting Kylie at School
Since Kylie's birthday is right before school starts, she never got a chance in VPK for me to bring something to school for her birthday. I decided that this wasn't going to be a tradition. I always loved when my mom brought my siblings and treats to celebrate my birthday in school. Ashlyn thought it was cool to see Kylie in school and, of course, Kylie loved showing off her brother and sister. Ashlyn wouldn't look at the camera though and Spencer was just too excited, so none of those pictures turned out well enough to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment