1. I think other people's lives are more intriguing than mine, so I never get around to my own blog.
2. I would rather hit reload on my email hoping someone emailed me than blog.
3. I am really into couponing now and let that take up the other times I am on the computer and don't hit reload on my email.
4. I can't write eloquently nor am I creative, so I don't blog often.
5. I don't want to bore anyone with my life that consists of: children, exercise, husband, exercise, tutoring, exercise, house work, exercise, yardwork, exercise (you get the picture - I am crazy). Have I bored you yet?
6. I finally cut my hair today after a 6 month hiatus - next will be a highlight.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oooooh! Can't wait to see the new hair!
Couponing is challenging and fun it helps on the budget. We do it to! We also found a great way of using those coupon codes on the internet shopping and getting cash back which gives us more of a discount. It sure helps.
I keep up with Happys site and look at yours too. I remember when you were newly weds.
Sounds a lot like me. Except for the exercise part. I am trying to acquire that particular problem! :) We all love reading your blog, no matter how much or little that you might have to say!
Really, we all live for new blog posts, so you are doing us a big favor if it does nothing else! And just remember, it's a journal!! AND, now that we live so far away, we need you to blog so that we can keep up on y'alls lives and see updated pictures of the kids often.
Oh, and your daily routine sounds just like mine- just replace the exercise part with eating.
Christy, I check your blog daily. You are an amazing person and your children are precious. I love seeing the photos. I need to read blogs less and exercise more ..... but I need to read the blogs!
Post a Comment