Thursday, May 21, 2009

VPK Graduate







I am a sucker for stuff like this. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see my children perform in anything. She loves to sing LOUD and knows all the words to the songs. I thought she might get nervous in front of everyone receiving her 'diploma', but didn't at all.





Her good friend, Catherine. I love this picture. They really were great friends throughout the year. And her mom and I both teach at the YMCA. How awesome!




Kylie's wonderful teachers - Mrs. Harrison and Mrs. Walker. Of course, Catherine could not be left out.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Congratulations Kylie!!! You look so cute and I love your smile!

angela wharton said...

oh my gosh, she is so stinkin' cute! congratulations, kylie, we are very proud of you! <3

T. Driaza said...

What a cutie! Graduations are so fun. Kylie looks like such a big girl in her photos! I can't wait to have her meet up with Mia again! They so would get along!