I thought she was inside playing. Am I a bad mom or is she a mischievous little Ashlyn?
Two of the many funny, cute things she said/says:
1. I asked her today if she was my "little love". She looked at me with her big, brown eyes that contrasts starkly with the whites of her eyes and says, "pickle". Apparently she remembered that I have called her my little love pickle a few days earlier and today she did not want to be just my little love.
2. She always says "Hank you" whenever we help her, give her something, hug her etc. The best is when she pats or back at the same time. I love those chubby, brown fingers. Yum, yum!

3 comments:
Sounds like a scrapbook title to me. My little love pickle. Too cute!
Great post! She is a doll!
We love her too!!! She is so stinkin' cute!! Dallin has been reminding of us Ashlyn lately. He seems to have the same funny "make you laugh" laugh and fun personality. Too cute! Teya will love to see these pictures.
Post a Comment