Wow. I'm speechless.
mmm, is that juice, crackers and raisins? How would I know that you ask? Maybe Liam has exprimented with his food :)
You are a way better mom than me. I couldn't handle that.
I remember doing that when I was little!! I'm sure it was a lot of fun for them....and that's all that matters right?:)
i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit...but, i'm sure my kids would have joined your kids in this chef experiment!
Ewww! Did they actually eat some?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow. I'm speechless.
mmm, is that juice, crackers and raisins? How would I know that you ask? Maybe Liam has exprimented with his food :)
You are a way better mom than me. I couldn't handle that.
I remember doing that when I was little!! I'm sure it was a lot of fun for them....and that's all that matters right?:)
i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit...but, i'm sure my kids would have joined your kids in this chef experiment!
Ewww! Did they actually eat some?
Post a Comment