David's work has picked up a bit. He seems they have gotten into a groove for now. Here is one project they are working on:
Just kidding. This is something he help the Cub Scouts in out ward build. Good learning experience for David to let them do it by themselves. Some nails were crooked and missed. David handled it pretty well.
Kylie is loving school. Nap time is not her favorite though. Tough life, I know. Ashlyn, on the other hand, is missing Kylie. Today, Kylie wanted to wear her new necklace to school; I didn't approve. So, I gave her a choice either the necklace or Kylie could stay home. Ashlyn piped up and said, "Kylie." She talks about Kylie during the day, but then always ends with, "Kylie at school". Cute girl.
Spencer is walking! Well, walking/crawling. Just depends on how fast he wants to get to something. He will walk half way and then drop to his knees. Man, that kid is fast and so dang cute. He has been doing this since the 1st part of September. He thinks it is so fun to walk and gets this huge smile on his face and squeals the entire time. The girls still thinks it is fascinating and always yell, "Come, look! Spencer is walking!" They still get excited when he stands on his own and he has been doing this for at least 1 1/2 months. Spencer eats the attention up.
Okay, now for the random shots:

4 comments:
This is perfect! Just Sunday Pearl asked if we could make a birdhouse. I said sure, wondering when David would manage to have time to assist....
That was funny about the birdhouse, I was surprised for a second when I scrolled down to see what he had been working on for work and saw it.
Cute kids. I liked hearing an update on everyone. And that's funny about the girls saying to come look at Spencer standing alone. Teya still does that everytime Dallin pulls up.
And I still need your help making my pictures bigger! Help!
Dang cute kids! Ashlynn is such a cute witch! I loved the picture of Kylie "kissing or mothering" Spencer. That was the way I was - kissing the babies even if they cried. Spencer is so cute. I can't believe how fast he has grown.
Loved your update on everything. Great job Christy. The photos are priceless. You do have an adorable witch at your house.
Post a Comment