Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to David, Daddy, Dada, Honey, Husband and Best Friend! He plays a lot of different roles and does them all so well. He is a hardworker and so, so talented. He is fabulous with our children. They are always excited to see him and love on him. He is an active listener even when I ramble. He is patient, kind, gentle and humble. Yet, oh so tough and strong. He is a great example to me for which I am grateful. Love you!



Celebrating part of his day with our new preschool graduate (more on that later).






Permanant helpers' handprints, so he can remember them when he works.





A new favorite - a 12-layer-cake (from scratch - I didn't even cheat this time and really it ended up being 10, but who knows the difference)

4 comments:

Happy said...

Happy Birthday David!! I love the wash cloth Christy, what a great idea! And the cake looks SOOO good! You know, my birthday is coming up... do you think that cake would ship well?

No Big Dill said...

Happy Birthday to David! Tell him I love his new accessory. He's catching on. Good lookin' cake. Did you eat it all?

Susie said...

David, Happy Birthday! You look kind of like a pirate (hee hee) Christy, I'm dying for a piece of that cake. Yummmmm!

Marianne and Matt said...

Still haven't had a piece of that wonderful looking cake(hint, hint) Happy Birthday David!!